If you're having sewer problems in South Jersey, call Bradford Crouch Plumbing for South Jersey sewer repair, sewer cleaning, and sewer line replacement services.
The South Jersey sewer contractors at Bradford Crouch Plumbing offer a variety of services to help you solve your sewer line issues, including unclogging, sewer line repair and replacement, and even camera inspections of your South Jersey sewer.
What Can Cause Sewer Line Problems in South Jersey?
Problems with sewer lines in South Jersey can be caused by a variety of reasons, including:
- Tree roots: A common reason for South Jersey sewer line damage is trees and roots. Trees can cause debris to back up inside the pipe, causing a clog and leading the pipe to burst. And tree roots can penetrate and break the pipe.
- Old pipes: As sewer pipes age, they can corrode, weaken and rupture, so the sewer line must be replaced rather than repaired.
- Extreme weather: High winds, heavy rain, and other extreme weather conditions can cause slight shifts in the earth that can lead to damage to your sewer lines.
- Other damage: Remodeling and landscaping projects can damage South Jersey sewer lines, especially when digging is involved or large, heavy vehicles are used on the ground above your sewer pipes.
Does Your South Jersey Sewer Line Need Repairing or Replacement?
South Jersey sewer pipe problems can cause a significant amount of damage from water and sewage backing up into your yard (and even your neighbor's yard), basement, and other areas of your property. So it's important to know what to look for before your sewer line issue escalates to that point:
- Black, foul smelling water rising out of your drain (especially on lower levels of your building)
- Water not draining (or draining slowly) from sinks, toilets and tubs
- Unpleasant odors coming from drains or even from your yard
- Multiple drains clogged at the same time
- Standing water near the sewer line
- Gurgling sound when flushing toilets or using sinks
Expert South Jersey Sewer Services
We understand that dealing with a sewer problem in South Jersey can be daunting, often more so than other plumbing or drain problems because of the foul aspect of sewage backup, not to mention the health hazards that a broken sewer line can present.
The South Jersey sewer service contractors at Bradford Crouch Plumbing are here to help.
We have many years of experience in dealing with all kinds of sewer problems in South Jersey, including broken sewer pipes, old and outdated sewer lines, and clogged sewers. We have handled thousands of sewer line cleaning, sewer line repair, sewer line replacement, and sewer line inspection jobs in South Jersey. We can identify and fix just about any kind of sewer problem so that you can breathe a sigh of relief when your clean water flows freely once again.
Contact Us for South Jersey Sewer Service
Call Bradford Crouch at 856-616-8190 for all your sewer needs in South Jersey.